You’ll be surprised how little a custom mouthguard can cost, and how easy fitting is.
How the fitting process works
Being fitted for a custom-made mouthguard is easier than you might think. It’s a simple three-step process:
- 15-minute appointment. You’ll need a consultation at our clinic so we can take an impression of your teeth. It will only take about 15 minutes.
- 7-10 days to manufacture. We’ll make your mouthguard in our on-site laboratory. It will be ready in 7 to 10 days.
- Pick-up. You’ll receive a text message when your mouthguard is ready to collect. Then, you can just drop in as no appointment is necessary. We’ll get you to try it on quickly before you go to ensure the fit is perfect.
We employ the latest technology and equipment and use only the highest grade materials that are compliant with Australian safety standards.
If you’d like to have a fitting for a custom-made Tuff Mouthguard, just fill out the form below or call us on 02 4760 2337 for an appointment. We are open from 9am-5pm Monday to Friday (closed between 12-1pm).
Mouthguard style options
Pressure Formed vs. Vacuumed Formed Mouthguards
We use a pressure forming technique with all of our custom-fitted TUFF Mouthguards. It is now considered a superior quality over professionally made mouthguards built through vacuum forming.
Three styles to choose from
We have three durability options to suit your sporting needs.
- Junior – for low impact sports and children with mixed dentition
- Professional – suitable for most sporting activities
- Elite – recommended for sports involving sticks, rackets and heavier contact sports like martial arts, boxing and high-level competition sports
Colours and design
Our mouthguards come in a wide variety of colours and patterns. You may even decide on a mix of colours, to match your sporting team. We can incorporate logos, words or pictures. You can be as creative as you like with your mouthguard, which makes it even more fun to wear. View our style gallery for many more ideas.
Mouthguard cost and rebate
Acute dental damage can mean a long recovery period, which is both expensive and inconvenient. It far outweighs the price of a custom-fitted mouthguard. So don’t choose risk over mouthguard cost – invest in a TUFF sports mouthguard to ensure maximum protection against injury.
You’ll be pleasantly surprised by the cost too, as all custom mouthguards may be claimed from your health fund for a rebate of $30-$90. The item number is 151 for you to check your eligibility for a rebate with your health fund.
Our mouthguard costs are:
|Single Colour||Custom Colour|
We accept payment by cash, EFTPOS or credit card. All health fund cards are accepted and rebates are available. Check with your fund for specific rebate information.